Online South Morang Florist

Need Flowers delivered to South Morang? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist South Morang creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best South Morang flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to South Morang, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to South Morang that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

South Morang Florists

Our store is very close to South Morang, why bother going anywhere else to order your South Morang flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to South Morang. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to South Morang.

South Morang Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your South Morang flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to South Morang. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to South Morang. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around South Morang Victoria.

South Morang Flowers for every occasion

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist South Morang is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist South Morang can make sure your order is delivered.

About South Morang

South Morang is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is twenty-one kilometers north-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

As listed by the 2016 ABS Census, South Morang had a population of 24,060. In which, 49.1% were males and the other 50.9% were females. There were also 6,477 families in the suburb. 66% were born in Australia. 36.9% of people had both parents born in Australia, and 48.1% had both parents born overseas.

History of South Morang

Prior to the arrival of European explorers and farmers, the area now called South Morang was occupied by the Wurundjeribalug and Wurundjeri William Clans.

The suburb’s Post Office opened on November 24th, 1873.

Tourist Attractions in South Morang

Plenty George Park is a nice area to bring your bikes. The views are stunning and the lake is simply beautiful. The trees that surround the place are worth watching.

Middle George Park is also a superb place to bring your family on weekends. It is a secluded yet lovely nature park for everyone.

If you are looking for a nice, quiet place to enjoy yourself, then you might want to consider going to Hendersons Creek Wetlands. The birds are singing and the lake is relaxing. Bringing your dogs for a long walk is also a good idea.

Sports and Schools in South Morang

The suburb owns the South Morang Football Club. The team competes in the Northern Football League. The suburb is also the home to the Northern District Softball Association.

The Morang South Primary Schools provides good learning facilities for its students. The teachers and staff are all approachable.


Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™