DELIVERY & CANCELLATIONS
With Lillypad you can easily send flowers across Melbourne and across Australia through our network of Interflora florists.
To ensure your flower delivery arrives safely, it is always best to make sure the recipient will be at the delivery address before placing your order. Flowers are guaranteed for same day delivery in Australia if the order is placed online by 2pm, and by 10am for same day delivery on Saturday.
Sunday deliveries are unavailable except on Valentines Day falling on a Sunday or Mothers Day.
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars & include all taxes, where applicable.
- A delivery fee will be added to your order. This fee will be calculated by distance from Reservoir Melbourne. Any specific delivery times will be calculated at an additional express fee cost.
- The 'Just Perfect' price is representative of the product pictured. The premium or upgraded price (if selected) indicates an increase in size and/or flower or gourmet food or container value.
All product designs illustrated are a guide to the style of flowers, gourmet foods and gifts that will be delivered. Flowers, gourmet foods, containers and accessories may vary according to regional and seasonal availability, or when they do not meet our quality standards. Some items may not be suitable to be sent to tropical areas. In some cases, substitutions of equivalent value and quality may be necessary to fulfil your requirements.
Some areas in rural Australia are classified as restricted delivery areas. Deliveries to these locations may take up to 48 hours.
- Delivery within Australia is not guaranteed on Public Holidays, Saturday afternoons or Sundays.
- Same day delivery within Australia from Monday to Friday is possible as long as the order is placed before 2pm AEST.
- Same day delivery within Australia on Saturdays is possible as long as the order is placed before 10am AEST
- If the recipient is not home, our drivers will use their professional judgement to:
- leave the flowers in a safe position at the delivery address. We hold no liability for the flowers once delivered.
- if the flowers cannot be left safely our driver will leave with a neighbour and will place a calling card in the letterbox or under the door, notifying the recipient of where the flowers have been placed.
- if we cannot access due to gates, the flowers will be brought back to the store. We will contact you to give you the option to pick up from our store or arrange redelivery, this will incur the original delivery charges.
- if Lillypad is responsible for the redelivery, a fee will not apply.
All our flower deliveries are guaranteed by close of business at 5pm and 6pm for residential addresses.
DELIVERY FOR FUNERAL ORDERS
Lillypad treat funeral orders with the highest of priority. In order to see the order processed as smoothly as possible please supply the following information in the Address Details or Special Instructions:
- Full name of the deceased
- Name and address of the funeral home and name and phone number of a relative will be needed.
- Date and time of the funeral
DELIVERY TO HOSPITALS/NURSING HOMES
When sending flowers to nursing homes and hospitals please ensure the patient will be available upon the delivery date arranged for the flowers. Most hospitals will not allow fresh flowers or plants to be sent to patients in ICU, Burns and certain High Dependency Wards. If the patient has been discharged on delivery of the flowers, Lillypad will contact you to arrange redelivery, additional fees will apply.
Please supply Lillypad with the recipient's:
- Full name
- Ward name or number
- Hospital name and address
- Whether the recipient is a patient/resident or part of the staff.
For hospital and nursing home deliveries, Lillypad recommends sending flowers and gifts that are already arranged in a container. Please note:
- Do not send loose cut flowers as there are usually limited suitable vases available
- Do not send large arrangements as space is often restricted
- Most hospitals do not allow plants
- Some hospitals do not allow flowers in intensive care or other special care units.
DELIVERY TO SHIPS
For deliveries to ships:
DELIVERY TO HOTELS & HOLIDAY RESORTS
For deliveries to Hotels & Resorts, please supply Interflora with the recipient’s:
- Hotel or Resort name
- Room name or number and address
- Whether the recipient is a guest or part of the staff
DELIVERY ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Please be aware that Lillypad cannot guarantee delivery on Public Holidays as most florist shops are closed.
DELIVERY FOR CHRISTMAS
The cut off time for guaranteed Christmas delivery within Australia is 12:00 Midday AEST on Saturday 24th of December. Due to the large volume of orders that our florists will be delivering for Christmas, we cannot guarantee any timed deliveries. However, you can rest assured that we will endeavour to have all orders delivered as soon as possible, but any orders placed after the cut off time may not be delivered until Wednesday 28th December at the earliest.
DELIVERY FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
The cut off time for guaranteed Valentine's Day flowers deliveries within Australia is 1:00pm AEST on Thursday 14th February . Due to the large volume of orders that our florists will be delivering for Valentine's Day, we cannot guarantee any timed deliveries. However, you can rest assured that we will endeavour to have all orders delivered as soon as possible, but any orders placed after the cut off time may not be delivered until Friday 14th February.
DELIVERY FOR MOTHER'S DAY
The cut off time for guaranteed Mother's Day flowers deliveries within Australia is 10am Sunday 8th May (or earlier if sold out). Due to the large volume of orders that our florists will be delivering for Mother's Day, we cannot guarantee any timed deliveries. However, you can rest assured that we will endeavour to have all orders delivered as soon as possible, but any orders placed after the cut off time may not be delivered until Monday 11th May.
Due to the large volume of orders and availability of couriers in some areas on Mother’s Day, it may be necessary for us to have some orders delivered on Saturday 9th of May.
ORDERS PLACED FOR SUNDAY DELIVERY
Sunday deliveries are not available as most florists across Melbourne and Australia are closed. Flower orders online which specify Sunday deliveries will be kept on hold, a customer service representative will contact you on Monday to arrange an alternate delivery date or refund where appropriate. An additional surcharge of $5 applies to Mothers day deliverys due to increased courier costs.
Cancellations or changes to orders must be made within 24 hours of ordering.
- A $10 administrative fee will be deducted from orders cancelled 24 hours prior to delivery date.
- 50% of order value will be deducted from orders cancelled less than 24 hours that have already been prepared and with the couriers.
- Cancellations can not be made after flowers have been delivered.
Our site provides visitors the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site also gives visitors the ability to remove their information from our database, stop future e-mails, cancel our service, and change and/or modify information provided previously.