Mothers Day flowers
Mother’s Day is Sunday May 9th this year. Be the reason mum feels loved by sending her one of our beautiful floral gifts. A stunning range of posies, bouquets and arrangements to send for delivery across Melbourne.
Our mother’s day range includes some breathtaking designs that will take her breath away, choose from a lovely combination of petite to larger impressive florals to suit her personality.
Mother’s Day Gifts & Flowers
Mother's Day flowers from you to Mum, the best way to say, “I love you!”. Whether you are choosing from our range of beautiful floral bouquets, arrangements or seasonal gift hampers, you’ll find the gift for her at Lillypad. Order one of our beautifully handcrafted Mother’s Day flowers and gifts for local flower delivery in Melbourne or send flowers outside of Melbourne and interstate with Interflora flowers.
What Are The Best Flowers for Mother’s Day?
Mother’s Day Flower Buying Guide
There are many stunning blooms with beautiful meanings perfect for Mother’s Day such carnations, chrysanthemums, lilies, roses and orchids. Find out what they all mean and gift your Mum flowers that represent the qualities you see in her!
- Carnations are the traditional Mother’s Day flower around the world, traditionally red carnations are given. For a modern choice, choose pink carnations for their symbolism of a Mother’s undying love. Gift them to your Mum as a representation of how much you love her. White carnations symbolise innocence and pure love and are a great way to honour your Mum if she is no longer with you.
- Chrysanthemums, nicknamed ‘mums’, are the classic Mother’s Day flower in Australia. Chrysanthemums symbolise optimism, joy, long life, friendship, love and support from family and loved ones. The perfect choice for Mum and a popular part of modern Mother’s Day flower bouquets.
- Roses are well known for their symbolism of love and romance, but they also embody deep affection and appreciation. Yellow and pink roses are popular Mother’s Day flowers as yellow roses signify friendship while pink roses denote elegance and gratitude.
- Orchids are an exotic flower that come in many colours and make a unique and stunning choice for Mother’s Day. A white orchid which stands for innocence, beauty and elegance, like Pippa, is a lasting gift that will brighten her day whenever she sees it.
- Lilies symbolise fertility and motherhood and are often gifted to new mothers. Pink lilies are often selected for their feminine beauty and their symbolism of prosperity.