Online Lalor Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Lalor? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Lalor creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Lalor flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Lalor, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Lalor that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Lalor Florists

Our store is very close to Lalor, why bother going anywhere else to order your Lalor flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Lalor. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Lalor.

Lalor Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Lalor flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Lalor. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Lalor. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Lalor Victoria.

Lalor Flowers for every occasion

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Lalor is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Lalor can make sure your order is delivered.

About Lalor

Lalor is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is eleven miles north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

St. Lukes Church holds an annual festival in August, it is the Festival of San Donato.

The Whittlesea Community Festival is also celebrated by the suburb every first Sunday of March.

At the 2016 ABS Census, Lalor had a total population of 22,594 people. In which, 50.1% were females and the other 49.9% were males. There were also 6,191 families in the suburb. 44.6% were born in Australia.

History of Lalor

The suburb was once a part of Thomastown.

Lalor’s Post Office opened on August 1st, 1949.

Tourist Attractions in Lalor

Whittlesea Public Gardens is the best place to bring your kids to  outdoor activities. You can plan different things here as they have playground equipment and wide areas for them to enjoy.

Norris Bank Parklands is a well-kept place for everyone. They feature different playground equipment such as slides, seesaws, and many more. The view of the sunset is great here, too!

Ziebell’s Farmhouse offers one of the most stunning gardens you will ever see in the area.

Schools and Sports in Lalor

The suburb has six brilliant schools to send your kids to, they are:

  • Lalor Gardens Primary School
  • LalorPrimary School
  • LalorEast Primary School
  • LalorNorth College
  • LalorNorth Primary School
  • Lalor Secondary College.


These above mentioned schools are all great in their own unique ways!

The Lalor United Sloga Football Club was formed in 1979.

The suburb has three local teams that are competing in the Northern Football League. They are the Lalor Bloods, Lalor Stars, and West Lalor Dragons.



Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™