Online Campbellfield Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Campbellfield? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Campbellfield creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Campbellfield flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Campbellfield, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Campbellfield that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Campbellfield Florists

Our store is very close to Campbellfield, why bother going anywhere else to order your Campbellfield flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Campbellfield. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Campbellfield.

Campbellfield Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Campbellfield flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Campbellfield. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Campbellfield. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Campbellfield Victoria.

Campbellfield Flowers for every occasions

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Campbellfield is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Campbellfield can make sure your order is delivered.

About Campbellfield

Campbellfield is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is sixteen kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

As stated by the 2016 ABS Census of population, there were 5,056 residents in Campbellfield. In which, 51.5% were males and the other 48.5% were females.

 There were also 1,235 families in the suburb. 42.5% were born in Australia. 8.9% of residents had both parents born in Australia, and 75.7% of residents had both parents born overseas.

The most common answers for religion in Campbellfield were Islam with 35.1%.

History of Campbellfield

The first post office in the suburb temporarily opened in 1854. It then reopened on June 1st, 1856 and closed in 1893.

Tourist Attractions in Campbellfield

If you are looking for souvenirs and local products, then the Campbellfield Market is what you are looking for. The market has lots of stuff to offer. The range of food is delightful. Overall, it is a nice, lively market with something new for everyone.

If you love extreme and thrilling sports, then iCombat Australia is the best destination for you. It is an adult-based laser tag that features the latest hi-tech weaponry with recoil, ammo, and sound. It is a great place to bring your friends after a long day at work.

Schools in Campbellfield

Campbell Heights Primary schools have the most dedicated teachers that a parent could ever ask for. The facilities are well-maintained and the environment of the students is outstanding.

Campbellfield Preschool is a brilliant place to send your toddlers to school. Let your children have fun along with other kids while learning together in the most child-friendly atmosphere.

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™