Online Roxburgh Park Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Roxburgh Park? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Roxburgh Park creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Roxburgh Park flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Roxburgh Park, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Roxburgh Park that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Roxburgh Park Florists

Our store is very close to Roxburgh Park, why bother going anywhere else to order your Roxburgh Park flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Roxburgh Park. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Roxburgh Park.

Roxburgh Park Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Roxburgh Park flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Roxburgh Park. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Roxburgh Park. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Roxburgh Park Victoria.

Roxburgh Park Flowers for every occasion

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Roxburgh Park is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Roxburgh Park can make sure your order is delivered.

About Roxburg Park

Roxburgh Park is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is 13 miles north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

The most shared ancestries of people in the suburb are Turkish 13.4%, Australian 10.7%, English 8.6%, Iraqi 6.3%, and Italian with only 6.1%.

According to the 2016 ABS Census of population, there were 21,817 people in Roxburgh Park. In which, 49.1% were males and the other 50.9% were females. There were also 5,231 families in the suburb.

45.9% of residents were born in Australia. 11.5% of residents had both parents born in Australia, and 75.4% had both parents born overseas.

History of Roxburgh Park

The suburb was industrialized during the 1990s as a suburban area by the Victorian Government’s Urban and Regional Land Corporation.

Tourist Attraction in Roxburgh Park

If you are looking for something exciting and unusual, then Airborn Indoor Trampoline Park is what you are looking for. Let your kids enjoy the different trampolines they have.

It is a great venue to host a birthday party or family events. You can also have fun here because they have different sizes of trampolines suited for all ages. Definitely, the best place to treat your kids!

Schools and Sports in Roxburgh Park

The suburb has many good schools for your children. Some of them are:

  • Roxburgh Park Primary School
  • Roxburgh Rise Primary School
  • Roxburgh Homestead Primary School
  • Good Samaritan Catholic Primary School
  • Roxburgh College

These schools excel in their own unique ways of teaching its students. The facilities are outstanding and the learning environment is magnificent.

The suburb has Roxburgh Park Football Club that plays in the Essendon District Football League.

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™