Online Pascoe Vale Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Pascoe Vale? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Pascoe Vale creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Pascoe Vale flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Pascoe Vale, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Pascoe Vale that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Pascoe Vale Florists

Our store is very close to Pascoe Vale, why bother going anywhere else to order your Pascoe Vale flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Pascoe Vale. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Pascoe Vale.

Pascoe Vale Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Pascoe Vale flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Pascoe Vale. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Pascoe Vale. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Pascoe Vale Victoria.

Pascoe Vale Flowers for every occasion

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Pascoe Vale is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Pascoe Vale can make sure your order is delivered.

About Pascoe Vale

Pascoe Vale is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is 10 kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

The suburb is branded for its many gardens and parks.

There are many stores distributed throughout Pascoe Vale. Some of them sell pizzas, kebabs, noodles, many more.

Based on the 2016 ABS Census, Pascoe Vale had an overall population of 17,051 people. In which, 48.5% were males and the other 51.5% were females. 

There were also 4,384 families in the suburb. 62.2% of residents were born in Australia. The next most common cities of birth were Italy 4.4%, India 3.3%, England 1.7%, Pakistan 1.6%, and Greece with only 1.5%.

History of Pascoe Vale

Pascoe Vale got its name after the John Pascoe Fawkner Estate.

The suburb’s post office opened on September 25th, 1911 and closed in 1976.

Tourist Attractions in Pascoe Vale

Cole Reserve is great for outdoor activities. Organizing a picnic with your friends is also a good idea. You can bring a kite with your kids, too.

Gavin Park is a good place for morning exercise or afternoon strolls with your dogs. They also have wide parking areas and spots for BBQ parties!

You would also want to visit Raeburn Reserve. The soothing atmosphere of the place makes everything even better.

Sports and Schools in Pascoe Vale

The Pascoe Vale Soccer Club competes in the National Premier League Victoria which is the second tier in Australia. While the Pascoe Vale Football Club plays in the Essendon District Football League.

The suburb has many leading schools, some of them are:

  • Pascoe Vale Girls College
  • Pascoe Vale Primary School
  • Pascoe Vale North Primary School
  • St. Oliver Plunkett Primary School

The said schools above offer excellent learning schemes to their students.

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™