Pascoe Vale South

Need Flowers delivered to Pascoe Vale South? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Pascoe Vale South creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Pascoe Vale South flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Pascoe Vale South, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Pascoe Vale South that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Pascoe Vale South Florists

Our store is very close to Pascoe Vale South, why bother going anywhere else to order your Pascoe Vale South flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Pascoe Vale South. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Pascoe Vale South.

Pascoe Vale South Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Pascoe Vale South flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Pascoe Vale South. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Pascoe Vale South. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Pascoe Vale South Victoria.

Pascoe Vale South Flowers for every occasion

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Pascoe Vale South is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Pascoe Vale South can make sure your order is delivered.

About Pascoe Vale South

Pascoe Vale South is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is ten kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

In line with the 2016 ABS Census of population, there were 10,069 people in Pascoe Vale South. In which, 49.2% were males and the other 50.8% were females. 

There were also 2,628 families in the suburb. 71.8% of residents were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were Italy 5.2%, Greece 2.8%, England 1.4%, New Zealand 1%, and India with only 0.9%.

While 40.7% of people had both parents born in Australia, and 39.6% had both parents born overseas.

The most common answers for religion in Pascoe Vale South were Catholic with 35.9%. 62.4% of residents only spoke English at home.

History of Pascoe Vale South

The suburb was a part of the John Pascoe Fawkner Estate.

The post office opened on August 1st, 1927.

Tourist Attractions in Pascoe Vale South

Queens Park features great views for everyone. The lake is relaxing and the wide skies are pleasing in the eyes. There is a café that serves quality food, too!

Gavin Park is a brilliant place for family picnics. The wide grass areas are best for morning strolls and long walks with your dogs.

Schools in Pascoe Vale South

Pascoe Vale South Primary School is filled with dedicated teachers and staff. The learning environment is unmatched.

You would also want to enroll your toddlers in Pascoe Vale South Uniting Church Kindergarten. The teachers are focused on their student’s development and growth. The environment is child-friendly and the principal is welcoming, too.

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™