Online Hadfield Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Hadfield? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Hadfield creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Hadfield flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Hadfield, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Hadfield that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Hadfield Florists

Our store is very close to Hadfield, why bother going anywhere else to order your Hadfield flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Hadfield. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Hadfield.

Hadfield Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Hadfield flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Hadfield. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Hadfield. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Hadfield Victoria.

Hadfield Flowers for every occasions

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Hadfield is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Hadfield can make sure your order is delivered.

About Hadfield

Hadfield is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is 10.5 kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

The 2016 ABS Census recorded 5,610 people in Hadfield. In which, 48.9% were males and the other 51.1% were females. 

There were also 1,517 families in the suburb. 59.4% of people were born in Australia, too. The next most common countries of birth were Italy 7.1%, Lebanon 4.2%, Pakistan 2.1%, Malta 2%, and Greece with only 1%.

The most common responses for religion in the suburb were Catholic with 36.9%.

History of Hadfield

The suburb initially formed part of the John Wakner Estate.

The post office opened on May 6th, 1957.

Tourist Attractions in Hadfield

Melbourne Zoo is a well-kept zoological park for everyone. Bringing your kids here is always a good idea. Let them witness and enjoy the beauty of wildlife. The zookeepers are nice and the food is delicious.

Queen Victoria Market is one of the major landmarks in the suburb. If you are looking for souvenirs and local products, then this is what you are looking for. They offer a wide variety of products, from clothing, meat, accessories, and many more. Visit the market now and bring home something new and unique for your loved ones!

Melbourne Museum is also a must-visit place for everyone!

Schools and Sports in Hadfield

The suburb owns the Hadfield Football Club. The team competes in the Essendon District Football League.

St. Thomas More Primary School provides a loving and caring atmosphere for its students. The teachers are focused on their students’ growth. The school staff are all welcoming and approachable. Surely, an amazing school for your children.

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™