Greenvale Flower Delivery

We deliver flowers to Greenvale daily. With beautiful premium blooms used in all our flower bouquets and flower arrangements, you'll be sure to find one to suit your budget! Birthday, anniversary or sympathy flowers... there are plenty of styles to select from.

Lillypad Florist Greenvale creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Greenvale flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Greenvale, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Greenvale that same day!

Order premium flowers now that will make your loved ones smile.

Greenvale Florists

Our store is very close to Greenvale, why bother going anywhere else to order your Greenvale flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Greenvale. Lillypad Florist is committed to high quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery, trust us to send flowers to Greenvale.

Greenvale Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Greenvale flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Greenvale. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Greenvale with express flower delivery options available also. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261. We deliver flowers to surrounding suburbs around Greenvale also.

Greenvale Flowers for every occasions

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist to Greenvale is your first choice for flowers. Quality premium flowers to leave a lasting impression. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers", send Lillypad flowers to Greenvale.

About Greenvale

Greenvale is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is 21 kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

The suburb is in between Attwood and Yuroke, on Mickleham Road.

As listed in the 2016 ABS Census, Greenvale had an overall population of 15,466 people. In which, 50.3% were males and the other 49.7% were females. 

There were also 4,264 families. 65% were born in Australian. The next most common countries of birth were Italy 4.5%, Iraq 3.1%, Turkey 2.9%, Sri Lanka 1.7%, and India with only 1.6%.

27.9% of residents had both parents born in Australia, and 56.2% had both parents born overseas.

History of Greenvale

The suburb’s post office first opened in a rural area on January 1st, 1873 and closed in 1969. As Greenvale urbanized, the post office reopened in 1996.

Tourist Attractions in Greenvale

Woodlands Historic Park is a great place for family BBQ parties. The large play areas are best for your children. The trees are lovely and the clear skies are gorgeous.

Gellibrand Hill Summit is the place to witness the natural beauty of Australian wildlife. The jaw-dropping views and the greenery are something you would not want to miss!

Napoli Park is also a great choice for your family. The park offers different playground equipment for your kids. They also have wide parking areas for everyone.

Sports and Schools in Greenvale

The suburb has Greenvale Football Club that plays in the Essendon District Football League. They are one of the most successful teams.

The suburb has one state school, the Greenvale Primary School. It also has three independent schools, St. Carlo Borromeo Primary School, Kolbe Catholic College, and Aitken College.

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™