Fawkner Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Fawkner? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm, SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Fawkner creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Fawkner flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Fawkner, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Fawkner that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Fawkner Florists

Our store is very close to Fawkner, why bother going anywhere else to order your Fawkner flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we'll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Fawkner. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Fawkner.

Fawkner Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Fawkner flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Fawkner. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Fawkner. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Fawkner Victoria.

Fawkner Flowers for every occasion

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That's why ordering with Lillypad Florist Fawkner is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Fawkner can make sure your order is delivered.

About Fawkner

Fawkner is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is twelve kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

As claimed by Moreland Council suburb profile, the suburb has a greater percentage of population aged over 70 years old and aged from 5 to 11 years old than the average for the municipality.

According to the 2016 ABS Census, Fawkner had a total population of 14,043 people. In which, 50.8% were males and the other 49.2% were females. There were also 3,432 families. 45.2% of residents were born in Australia, too.

History of Fawkner

Fawknergot its name after the settler pioneer, Jon Pascoe Fawkner.

The first school in the suburb was the Fawkner State School that opened in 1909.

Tourist Attractions in Fawkner

Coburg Lake Reserve is a fine place for any occasion. The BBQ facilities, clean toilets, and play areas make the place great for family gatherings.

Parker Reserve is also a great option for a weekend getaway. They have ample parking spaces for your car and playground equipment for the kids. There is also a canteen nearby that serves affordable yet good food.

And if you happen to visit Fawkner, the Melbourne Museum is a place you would not want to miss. The museum is a great place to treat your kids. Let them witness the different beauties and art of the museum.

Schools in Fawkner

Fawkner Primary School and John Fawkner College are two of the best schools in the suburb. They both have great qualities and learning strategies for teaching their students.

The Fawkner Kindergarten is the best choice for your toddlers.

Lillypad Flowers © 2022 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™