Online Coolaroo Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Coolaroo? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm, SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Coolaroo creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Coolaroo flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Coolaroo, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Coolaroo that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Coolaroo Florists

Our store is very close to Coolaroo, why bother going anywhere else to order your Coolaroo flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Coolaroo. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Coolaroo.

Coolaroo Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Coolaroo flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Coolaroo. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Coolaroo. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Coolaroo Victoria.

Coolaroo Flowers for every occasions

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Coolaroo is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Coolaroo can make sure your order is delivered.

About Coolaroo

Coolaroo is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is eighteen kilometers north of Melbourne`s Central Business District.

According to the 2016 ABS Census, Coolaroo had a total population of only 3,191 people. In which, 48.6% were males and the other 51.4% were females. 

There were 794 families in the suburb, too. 51.7% of residents were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were Iraq 9.2%, Tukey 5.5%, Lebanon 3.8%, Syria 2%, and Vietnam with only 1.8%.

The most common answers for religion in the suburb were Islam with 28.8%. Catholic were the second top answer with 23.2%.

History of Coolaroo

The suburb’s name, Coolaroo, is an Aboriginal word for “star”.

The famous Australian film in 1997, The Castle, was set in Coolaroo.

Tourist Attractions in Coolaroo

Jack Roper Reserve is one of the best choices to bring your kids. The place has a variety of playground equipment and wide play areas your kids will love. Let them feed the ducks and birds, too.

Airborn Indoor Trampoline Park is near Coolaroo. If you are looking for a new venue to treat your kids, then this park is the best option for you! It is filled with thrilling activities. Let your kids have a blast with their trampolines. They also offer different sizes of trampolines suitable for all ages. The staff are nice and accommodating, too!

Broadmeadows Valley Park is also near the suburb. It is a nice place for family picnics and morning strolls.

School in Coolaroo

The Coolaroo South Primary Schools is an ideal place to send your kids to school. They have the most enthusiastic and talented teachers to guide your kids along their journey.

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™