Coburg Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Coburg? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.


Lillypad Florist Coburg creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Coburg flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Coburg, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Coburg that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Coburg Florists

Our store is very close to Coburg, why bother going anywhere else to order your Coburg flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we'll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Coburg. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Coburg.

Coburg Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Coburg flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Coburg. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Coburg. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Coburg Florist Victoria.

Coburg Flowers for every occasions

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That's why ordering with Lillypad Florist Coburg is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Coburg can make sure your order is delivered.

About Coburg

Coburg is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is nine kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

There are many cafes and pubs in Coburg. Some of the pubs are The Woodlands Hotel and Browns Corner Hotel. Some of the cafés are The Eastern Bloc, The Glass Den, and The Booth Factory.

The 2016 ABS Census recorded a total of 26,185 people in Coburg. In which, 48.4% were males and the other 51.6% were females. There were also 6,521 families. 62.1% of the residents were born in Australia.

33.9% of residents had both parents born in Australia, and 47% had both parents born overseas.

History of Coburg

Before the European settlement, Coburg and Merri Creek were occupied by Wurundjeri people.

During 1837-1838, the suburb was first surveyed by Robbert Hoddle.

The post office opened on August 1st, 1853.

Tourist Attractions in Coburg

Coburg Lake Reserve has a large lake with running water. There are many open spots for BBQs, garden, and playground equipment.

De Chene Reserve is also a stunning place in the suburb. It has wide grass areas for football or other outdoor activities. It is also a great spot to relax and have BBQ with your loved ones.

You would also want to visit Bridges Reserve. It is a nice place for afternoon strolls or long walks with your dogs. There is also a spa nearby.

Sports and Notable Residents in Coburg

Coburg is the home of Coburg Lions in the Victorian Football League. It is also the home to two EDFL clubs or Essendon District Football League. They are West Coburg FC and Northern Saints FC.

Some of the prominent persons in the suburb are:

  • Peter George Norman, an Australian track athlete.
  • Raelene Ann Boyle, an Australian athlete.
  • Ted Egan, an Australian folk musician.

 

Lillypad Flowers 2020 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™