Online Glenroy Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Glenroy? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Glenroy creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Glenroy flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Glenroy, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Glenroy that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Glenroy Florists

Our store is very close to Glenroy, why bother going anywhere else to order your Glenroy flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Glenroy. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Glenroy.

Glenroy Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Glenroy flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Glenroy. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Glenroy. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Glenroy Victoria.

Glenroy Flowers for every occasions

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Glenroy is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Glenroy can make sure your order is delivered.

About Glenroy

Glenroy is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is thirteen kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

In line with the 2016 ABS Census, Glenroy had an overall population of 22,245 people. In which, 50.1% were males and the other 49.9% were females. 

There were also 5,570 families in the suburb. 49.3% of residents were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were India 6.3%, Italy 4%, Pakistan 4%, Nepal 3.5%, and Lebanon with only 2.4%.

24.1% of residents had both parents born in Australia, and 59.5% had both parents born overseas.

History of Glenroy

Glenroy was home to the Wurundjeri People of the Kulin Nation.

The suburb’s post office opened on October 22nd, 1888.

Tourist Attractions in Glenroy

Rupert Wallace Reserve is a place that your kids will love. The playground equipment is well-kept. The parking areas are in good condition. The lake is calming.

Kingsford Smith Ulm Reserve is the best place for bike lovers. The bike paths are good, the atmosphere is fine, and everything is at peace. You would also want to bring your kids here, they have different playground equipment waiting for them!

Sports and Schools in Glenroy

Glenroy Football Club is an Australian Rules Football team. The team plays in the Essendon District Football League.

Glenroy has many good schools. Some of them are:

  • Glenroy College
  • Glenroy Central Primary School
  • Glenroy West Primary School
  • Belle Vue Park Primary School
  • Glenroy Specialist School

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™