Online Epping Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Epping? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Epping creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Epping flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Epping, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Epping that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Epping Florists

Our store is very close to Epping, why bother going anywhere else to order your Epping flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Epping. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Epping.

Epping Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Epping flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Epping. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Epping. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Epping Victoria.

Epping Flowers for every occasion

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Epping is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Epping can make sure your order is delivered.

About Epping

Epping is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is twenty kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

As listed by the 2016 ABS Census, Epping had a total population of 32,395 people. In which, 50.3% were females and the other 49.7% were males. There were also 8,634 families. 54.4% were born in Australia. 25.4% of residents had both parents born in Australia, and 59.5% of residents had both parents born overseas.

History of Epping

A village reserve was surveyed in 1839 where the suburb was then established. The suburb got its name after Epping Forest in 1853.

Tourist Attractions in Epping

Quarry Hills Park offers quality food and services. The place has stunning views that are best for photography. The parking areas are spacious and the surrounding is clean. You can also let your kids play and run around on their wide grass areas!

Lehmann’s Farm Park is the best place to spend some time with your loved ones! They have playground equipment that your kids will enjoy. The beautiful scenery and sunset view will also get your attention. Bringing your camera is always a great idea here!

Sports and Schools in Epping

The suburb owns the Epping Football Club that contests in the Northern Football League. The Epping Tennis Club is also next to the suburb’s Football Club.

Epping has three elite schools to enroll your kids. They are the Epping Secondary College, Epping Views Primary School, and Epping Primary School -  Greenbrook Campus.

You would also want to enroll your toddlers to Epping Views Kindergarten. They have the most caring teachers along with the school’s child-friendly atmosphere.

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™