Online Craigieburn Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Craigieburn? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.

Lillypad Florist Craigieburn creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Craigieburn flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Craigieburn, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Craigieburn that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Craigieburn Florists

Our store is very close to Craigieburn, why bother going anywhere else to order your Craigieburn flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we`ll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Craigieburn. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Craigieburn.

Craigieburn Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Craigieburn flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Craigieburn. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Craigieburn. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Craigieburn Victoria.

Craigieburn Flowers for every occasions

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That`s why ordering with Lillypad Florist Craigieburn is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Craigieburn can make sure your order is delivered.

About Craigieburn

Craigieburn is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is 25 kilometers north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

44.2% of residents spoke only English at home. The most common answers for religion in the suburb were Catholic with 28.4%. No religion was in second place with 15.5%, and Islam at third with 11.9%.

Based on the 2016 ABS Census, Craigieburn had an entire population of 50,347 people. In which, 50.2% were males and the other 49.8% were females. There were also 13,145 families in the suburb.

53% of residents were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were India 11.3%, Iraq 5.4%, Sri Lanka2.9%, New Zealand 2.8%, and the Philippines with only 1.9%. Also, 24.9% of residents had both parents born in Australia, and 61% had both parents born overseas.

History of Craigieburn

The suburb’s first settlers were the indigenous people.

The suburb’s post office opened on February 26th, 1866.

Tourist Attractions in Craigieburn

Woodlands Historic Park is near Craigieburn. The place has different amenities, like, BBQ facilities and toilets. The trees are lovely and the large open space is the best for kids.

Napoli Park is also near Craigieburn. It has clean play areas for kids. The quiet atmosphere is best for reading a book or drinking a beer with your friends. They have a good parking area, too!

Schools and Sports in Craigieburn

The suburb has Craigieburn Football League that plays in the Essendon District Football League.

Craigieburn City FC is a soccer club in the suburb.

CraigieburnPhoenix is a rugby team in the suburb, too.

Craigieburn Primary School and Craigieburn South Primary School are two of the top schools in the suburb. They both offer excellent learning systems for its students. 

Lillypad Flowers © 2024 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™