Broadmeadows Florist

Need Flowers delivered to Broadmeadows? Order by 2pm for Same Day Delivery Today, We are open MON - FRI 7:30 - 5pm,  SAT 7:30 - 3pm! We are a REAL Florist, operating since 2001 in Melbourne. We hand make and deliver your flowers unlike many other florists who relay your order.


Lillypad Florist Broadmeadows creates & curates stunning floral gifts at affordable prices offering same day delivery. Our flowers are fresh and designed by experienced florists, so are assured that only the best Broadmeadows flowers will be delivered to your loved ones. Need your flowers delivered in a hurry to Broadmeadows, just order before 2pm and Lillypad Florist will deliver to Broadmeadows that same day!

Order flowers now and be guaranteed of the curated beauty of our flowers and decor that make your loved ones smile.

Broadmeadows Florists

Our store is very close to Broadmeadows, why bother going anywhere else to order your Broadmeadows flowers? Order with Lillypad Florist online or call us on 03 9460 2261 now and we'll you will want to return again and again to our florist to deliver flowers to Broadmeadows. Lillypad Florist is committed to High Quality flowers, stunning gifts and on time delivery trust us to send flowers to Broadmeadows.

Broadmeadows Flower Delivery

For peace of mind, order your Broadmeadows flowers through us and we guarantee the freshness and delivery to Broadmeadows. We offer quick, same day delivery direct to Broadmeadows. Order online, or give our professional staff a call on 03 9460 2261 or visit our website to take your order today. We deliver to all suburbs around Broadmeadows Victoria.

Broadmeadows Flowers for every occasions

We understand how important it is to buy flowers for that special occasion. That's why ordering with Lillypad Florist Broadmeadows is your first choice for flowers. Whether you are buying a stunning bouquet to say "I Love You", "Birthday Flowers", "Sympathy Flowers" or "New Baby Flowers" Lillypad Florist Broadmeadows can make sure your order is delivered.

About Broadmeadows

Broadmeadows is one of the suburbs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is 9.9 miles north-west from Melbourne’s Central Business District.

Based on the 2016 ABS Census, Broadmeadows had an overall population of 11,970 people. In which, 51.8% were males and the other 48.2% were females. There were also 2,671 families in the suburb. 43.5% were born in Australia.

16.1% of residents had both parents born in Australia, and 64% had both parents born overseas.

The most common answers for religion in Broadmeadows were Islam with 35.6%.

History of Broadmeadows

The suburb was home to the Wurundjeri Aboriginal Nation before European Settlement.

The suburb’s first post office opened on January 1st, 1855.

Tourist Attractions in Broadmeadows

Jack Roper Reserve has lots of open spaces for kids. There are different playground equipment and paths for biking or walking. You can also feed the ducks and birds!

Broadmeadows Valley Park is a well-kept place for everyone. The park offers ample rooms for kids to run around. They also have swings and slides that your kids will love. It is a nice place to have quality time with your loved ones.

Anderson Reserve is also a great venue for family picnics and special occasions! They have a variety of playground facilities and play areas for the kids.

Sports and Notable Former Residents in Broadmeadows

Hume City FC competes in the NPLV or National Premier Leagues Victoria.

Some of the former prominent persons in the suburb are:

  • Bruce Guthrie, a former newspaper editor.
  • Eddie McGuire, a broadcaster and a businessman.
  • Frank McGuire, a former journalist and now a politician.
  • Andreja Pejic, and Australian transgender model.

 

Lillypad Flowers 2020 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™